- Me: fcuk. The warning light of my cars engine is blinking. But i will drive on.
- Stefan: oha. I guess that will cost you a shit load of money.
- Me: We'll see, man. If the engine will brake, doesn't matter, at least it will not start to burn. But 600 Euro for the repair. The car is only 500 bucks worth!
- Stefan: Yeah, You're damn right.
- Me: So, the next weeks will be "active ignoring" of the damn warning light.
The point is, that i believe you love it to post and share all your really good stuff with us. The point is that you give something away for what? It doesn’t depend on us to tell you what do. It doesn’t depend on a girl you love. It only depends on you. And if you feel that you need a rest. Take one. You are always welcome back. We wait. :)
If I never posted here again, that would be perfectly fine. Less is more, and who really gives a shit? Not you. Figuratively speaking of course.
What’s the point of anything anymore?
Just took a look on my tumblr. When you look at the music i posted here, it looks like i’m totally sad because of a lost love. But in fact i wasn’t in love for over three years now.
And “look” is the word of the day - I guess. :)
- Yesterday a Elton John double played on a little “cover” festival. All the singers where real singing, but…
- Maren: “Oh, i think he is not singing”
- Me: “No.”
- Maren: “No, full playback.”
- Only strong guitars were playing and the double was smashing his fingers on the piano.
- Me: “Yeah, but I love his guitarpiano!”
- friend: hopefully the marketing exam will not be put one week later. Then you can't come!
- me: You are so unreliable these days. :)
- friend: Give it a rest. It would really cheese me (means: bother me)
- me: Where do you got that saw? From the 80ies?